As an AI language model, I do not have real-time data. However, here are some popular cities known for their gambling tourism industry in general:
1. Las Vegas, United States: Known as the “Gambling Capital of the World,” Las Vegas attracts millions of visitors each year with its numerous casinos, luxury resorts, and entertainment options.
2. Macau, China: Often referred to as the “Monte Carlo of the East,” Macau has become the world’s largest gambling destination, surpassing Las Vegas in terms of revenue. It offers a wide range of casinos, including several high-end establishments.
3. Singapore: Despite its small size, Singapore is home to two major integrated resorts with casinos, including the famous Marina Bay Sands, which attracts tourists from around the world.
4. Atlantic City, United States: Located on the East Coast of the United States, Atlantic City features numerous casinos, hotels, and entertainment venues, making it a popular destination for gambling enthusiasts.
5. Monte Carlo, Monaco: Known for its luxurious casinos, such as the iconic Casino de Monte-Carlo, Monte Carlo offers a sophisticated gambling experience, attracting high-rollers from different parts of the world.
6. London, United Kingdom: The capital city of the UK has several casinos, including the prestigious Ritz Club and Hippodrome Casino, providing various gambling opportunities for both locals and tourists.
7. Niagara Falls, Canada: Besides the natural attraction of the famous waterfalls, Niagara Falls offers a range of casinos, including Fallsview Casino Resort and Casino Niagara, attracting visitors from both Canada and the United States.
8. Melbourne, Australia: Melbourne is home to the Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex, one of the largest casinos in the Southern Hemisphere, attracting tourists looking for a vibrant gambling scene.
9. Reno, United States: Often referred to as the “Biggest Little City in the World,” Reno offers numerous casinos, hotels, and resorts, attracting visitors who seek a more relaxed gambling atmosphere compared to Las Vegas.
10. Paris, France: Although gambling in Paris itself is limited to games of skill, France in general has a thriving gambling tourism industry, with cities like Cannes and Deauville being popular destinations for casinos and luxury resorts.
Please note that this list might not reflect the most current statistics and can vary depending on specific factors like travel restrictions, changing trends, and regional preferences.