As an AI language model, I can provide information about the top professional poker players based on their career earnings, but I cannot provide real-time data for this year’s earnings. However, here are the top 10 professional poker players based on their overall career earnings as of November 2021:
1. Bryn Kenney: With over $56 million in tournament earnings, Bryn Kenney holds the top spot on the all-time money list. He has numerous high-profile victories, including the Triton Million, where he won the largest prize in poker history of over $20 million.
2. Justin Bonomo: Bonomo ranks second on the all-time money list, with tournament earnings exceeding $49 million. He had massive success in 2018 when he won the WSOP Big One for One Drop, earning over $10 million in a single event.
3. Daniel Negreanu: Known for his charisma and success on and off-camera, Negreanu has amassed over $42 million in tournament earnings. He holds six WSOP bracelets and has consistently been one of the most successful players in poker history.
4. Erik Seidel: Seidel, a poker veteran, has won numerous high-stakes tournaments, including eight WSOP bracelets. His career earnings exceed $38 million, and he is highly respected within the poker community.
5. David Peters: Peters has earned over $35 million in tournament winnings and has consistently performed at the highest level. He has multiple seven-figure scores and has won a WSOP bracelet.
6. Fedor Holz: Although Holz has scaled back his poker playing in recent years, he achieved tremendous success at a young age. He has over $33 million in total career earnings and won the WSOP Big One for One Drop in 2016, pocketing over $5 million.
7. Dan Smith: Smith is known for his philanthropy in addition to his poker skills. He has earned over $32 million in tournament winnings and has consistently placed in high-stakes events around the world.
8. Stephen Chidwick: Chidwick is highly regarded as one of the best tournament players in the world. His earnings exceed $31 million, and he has an impressive number of victories and final table finishes.
9. Jason Koon: Koon has achieved success both in live and online tournaments. His career earnings exceed $30 million, and he has won multiple high-roller events around the globe.
10. Isaac Haxton: Haxton has been competing at high-stakes tournaments for over a decade and has earned over $29 million. He is considered one of the best all-around players today.
Please note that these earnings and rankings may change over time, and it’s always best to consult the most recent updates from reliable sources for the most up-to-date information on professional poker players’ earnings.